Ahad, 2 Januari 2011

Assalamualaikum.....
My name is Amirah binti Mohd Lazim . I'm 20 years old. I come from Batu Pahat, Johor. My father's names is Mohd Lazim bin Md Salleh. He works as a factory worker. My mother's name is Halijah binti Lamshah. She is a housewife. I have 3 siblings and I am the eldest. I have 1 younger brother who is in standrad 6 and 1 younger sister who is in standrad 1. I take social work course in university so I want to be a successful social worker in future. My favourite subject at school is Bahasa Melayu because this subject is very enjoyable and have many parts like poems. M y least favourite subject at school is Additional Mathematics because it has many formulas to remember and have many solution to solve. My hobbies during free time are reading magazines and novels. I also have experience in works. After STPM,I work as a clerk in lawyer firm before continuing my studies in university. I think that is very valuable experience.

2 ulasan: