Isnin, 10 Januari 2011

About Us

Hello Everyone!
Hi..
My name is Nur hidayah bte Md Idrus. I come from Mersing Johor but i was born in Hospital Johor Batu Pahat. I have a three siblings. I have one eldest brother and one younger brother. I am the only girl in my family. My eldest brother is studying in Networking Diploma in UTHM in Batu Pahat. My younger brother is in form three already. My father works as a storekeeper in Majlis Daerah Mersing. Sometimes my father taken part time as a musician. Next, my mother is a full time housewife. Now , i’m studying in Bachelor of Social Work in Malaysian National University. My favourite subject in form 1 until form 5 is mathematics. It is because mathematic can expose me to try any skills to solve the problem. When i’m  in form 6 my favourite subject is Bahasa Melayu. It is because Bahasa Melayu is very interesting subject to learn. In Bahasa Melayu i can learn history where some words come from. My least favourite subject in school from form 1 until form 6 is English. I think English is very difficult and complicated to study. Actually i want to be a teacher, but after STPM i did not pass Medsi Test and i was very disappointed. But when i studied in UKM i think i have a new dream. My dream is i want to be a lecturer in a future. 

Tiada ulasan: